« AnteriorContinua »
26. For He shall stand at the right Hand of the poor, to fave his Soul from unrighteous Judges.
27. Now MAY THE God of Peace, that brought again from the Dead our Lord Jesus, that great Shepherd of the Sheep, through the Blood of the everlasting Covenant; make You perfect in every good Work, to do his Will, working in You that which is well-pleasing in his Sight, through Jesus Chrift: (Heb. xiii. 20.)
28. To Whom be Glory for ever and ever. Amen.
HYMN XLV. Morning.
the Lord with my whole Heart, secretly among the Faithful, and in the Congregation. (P&cxi. )
2. The Works of the Lord are great, fought out of all them, that have Pleasure therein.
3. His work is worthy to be praised, and had in Honor, and his Righteousness endureth for ever.
4. The merciful and gracious Lord hath fo done his marvelous Works, that they ought to be had in Remembrance,
5. He hath given Meat unto them that fear Him; He will ever be mindful of his Covenant.
6. He hath shewed his people the Power of his Works, that He may give them the Heritage of the Heathen. 7.
The Works of his Hands are Verity and Judgement; all his Commandments are true: they stand fast for ever and ever, and are done in Truth and Equity,
8. He fent Redemption unto his People; He hath commanded his Covenant for ever : holy and reverend is his Name.
9. The Fear of the Lord is the Beginning of Wisdom: a good Understanding have all they that do his Command. ments; the Praise of it endureth for ever.
to.. WHEN ISRAEL CAMè out of Egypt, and the House of Jacob from among the strange People, Juda was his Sanctuary, and Israel his Dominion. (P]. cxiv.)
11. The Sea faw that and Aed, Jordan was driven back; the Mountains skipped like Rams, and che little Hills like Lambs.
12. What ailed Thee, Othou Sea, that thou fleddest? and thou Jordan, that thou waft driven back? Ye Mountains, that ye skipped like Rams, and ye little Hills like Lambs?
13. Tremble thou Earth, at the Presence of the Lord, at the Presence of the God of Jacob;
14. Who turned the hard Rock into a standing Water, and the Flint Stone into a foringing "Well.
15. PRAISE The Lord, ye Servants, praise the Name of the Lord. (Pf. cxiii.)
16. Bleffed be the Name of the Lord, from this Time forth for evermore.
17: The Lord's Name is to be praised, from the rising up of the Sun unto the going down of the same.
18. The Lord is high above all Nations, and his Glory above the Heavens.
19. Who is like unto the Lord our God, that hath his Dwelling fo high, and yet bumbleth himself to behold the Things that are in Heaven, and in the Earth?
20. He taketh up the Simple out of the Duft, and lifteth the Poor out of the Mire, that He may set him with the Princes, even with the Princes of his people.
21. He maketh the barren Woman to keep House, and to be a joyful Mother of Children.---Praise Ye the Lord.
22. BLESSED BE the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, which, according to his abundant Mercy, hath begotten us again unto a lively Hope, by the Resurrection of Jesus Christ from the Dead; (1 Pet. i. 3.)
23. To an Inheritance incorruptible and undefiled, and that fadeth not away, reserved in Heaven for us ; that the Trial of your Faith might be found unto Praise, and Honor, and Glory, at the Appearing of Jesus Chrift;
24. Whom having not seen, we love; in Whom, though now we fee Him not, yet believing, we rejoice, with Joy unspeakable and full of Glory.
25. To Whom be Praise and Dominion for ever. Amen.
HYMN XLVI. Evening. "
OT Unto Us, O Lord, not unto Us, but unto
thy Name give the Praise, for thy loving Mercy, and for thy Truth's Sake. (Pl. cxv.)
2. Wherefore shall the Heathen fay, where is now their God?
3. As for our God, He is in the Heavens; He hath done whatsoever pleased Him.
4. Their Idols are Silver and Gold, even the Work of Min's Hands: they have Mouths, but speak not; Eyes have they, but they see not:
5. They have Ears, but they hear not; Noses have they, but they smell not ; they have Hands, but handle not; Feet have they, but they walk not; neither speak they through their Throat.'
6. They that make them are like unto them; and so are All such as put their Trust in them.
7. But thou House of Israel, trust thou in the Lord; He is their Succor and Defence.
8. Ye House of Aaron, put your Trust in the Lord: He is their Helper and Defender.
9. Ye that fear the Lord, put your Trust in the Lord ; He is their Helper and Defender.
10. The Lord hath been mindful of Us, and He will bless us ; even He will blefs the House of Israel, He wil bless the House of Aaron.
11. He will bless them that fear the Lord, both small and great. The Lord shall encrease you more and more, you and your
Children: Ye are the Bleffed of the Lord, who made Heaven and Earth.
12. All the whole Heavens are the Lord's; the Earth hath He given to the Children of Men.
13. The Dead praise not Thee, O Lord, neither all they that
down into Silence. 14. But We will praise the Lord, from this Time forth for evermore. Praise the Lord.
15. I LOVE THE Lord, because He hath heard the Voice of my Prayer; because He hath inclined his Ear unto me, therefore will I call upon Him as long as I live. (Pl.cxvi.)
16. The Snares of Death compaffed me round about, and the Pains of Hell gat hold upon me; I found Trouble and Sorrow; then called I' upon the Name of the Lord; O Lord, I beseech Thee, deliver
Soul, 17. Gracious is the Lord, and righteous ; yea, our God is merciful.
18. The Lord preferveth the Simple; I was in Misery, and He helped me.
19. Turn again then unto thy Rest, O my Soul ; for the Lord hath dealt bountifully with thee: for Thou haft delivered my Soul from Death, mine Eyes from Tears, and my Feet from falling. 20. I will walk before the Lord in the Land of the living.
21. I believed, and therefore have I spoken; but I was greatly afflicted; I said in my Hafte, all Men are Liars.
22. What Thall I render unto the Lord, for all the Bee nefits that He hath done unto me?
23. I will receive the Cup of Salvation, and call upon the Name of the Lord. ,
24. I will pay my Vows now in the Presence of all his People ; right dear in the Sight of the Lord is the Death of his Saints.
25. Behold, O Lord, how that I am thy Servant, truly I am thy Servant, and the Son of thine Handmaid, Thou hait brokan my Bonds in sunder.
26. I will offer to Thee the Sacrifice of Thanksgiving, and will call upon the Name of the Lord.
27. I will pay my Vows unto the Lord, now in the Sight of all his people; in the Courts of the Lord's-House, even in the Midit of thee, O Jerusalem. -Praise Ye the Lord.
28. BLESSED Be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all fpiritual Blessings in heavenly Places in Christ; (Ephes; i. 3:)
29. According as He hath chofen us in Him, before the Foundation of the World, that we should be holy and without blame before Him in Love.
30. To Whom be Glory for ever and ever. Amen.
Twenty fourth HY M N XLVII. Morning. o
PRAISE THE LORD, all ye Nations ; praise Him,
all ye People: for his merciful Kindness is ever more and more towards Us, and the Truth of the Lord endureth for ever. Praise Ye the Lord. (PS. cxvii.)
2. () GIVE THANKS unto the Lord, for He is gracious, because his Mercy endureth for ever. (Pl. cxviii.)
3. Let Ifrael now confess, that He is gracious, and that his Mercy endureth-for ever.
4. Let the House of Aaron now confess, that his Mercy endureth for ever.
5. Yea, let them now, that fear the Lord, confefs that his Mercy endureth for ever.
6. I called upon the Lord in Trouble, and the Lord heard me at large.
7. The Lord is on my Side, I will not fear what Man can do unto me: the Lord taketh my part with them that help me, therefore shall I see
8. It is better to truft in the Lord, than to put any Confidence in Man ; it is better to trust in the Lord, than to put Confidence in Princes.
9. The Lord is my Strength and my Song, and is become my Salvation.
10. The Voice of Joy and Health is in the Dwellings of the righteous; the right Hand of the Lord bringeth mighty things to pass.
11. The right Hand of the Lord hath the Preheminence; the right Hand of the Lord bringeth mighty Things to pass.
12. I shall not die, but live, and declare the Works of the Lord.
13. The Lord hath chastened and corrected me, but He hath not given me over unto Death.
14. Open to me the Gates of Righteousness, that I may go in to them, and give Thanks unto the Lord.
15. This is the Gate of the Lord ; the righteous Thallenter into it.
16. I will praise Thee, for Thou haft heard me, and art become my Salvation.
17. The same Stone, which the Builders refused, is become the Head-stone of the Corner : this is the Lord's doing, and it is marvelous in our Eyes.
18. This is the Day which the Lord hath made, We will rejoice and be glad in it.
19. Help me now, O Lord, I beseech Thee; O Lord, fend us now Prosperity.
20. Blessed is He that cometh in the Name of the Lord : we have wished you good Luck, ye that are of the House of lie Lord.
21. God is the Lord, who hath shewed us Light; bind the Sacrifice with Cords, yea even unto the Horns of the Altar.