« AnteriorContinua »
Ruth i. 8. Naomi faid, the Lord deal kindly with you, as you have dealt with the Dead, and with me.
2 Sam. ii. 6. David faid, the Lord fhew Kindness and Truth unto you. Pf. xvii. 7. Shew thy marvellous loving Kindness, O thou that faveft by thy right Hand them that put their Truft in thee.
xxv. 6 Remember, O Lord, thy tender Mercies, and thy loving Kindneffes, for they have been ever of old.
xxxvi. 10. O continue thy loving Kindness unto them that know thee, and thy Righteousness to the upright in Heart.
xl.11.Let thy loving Kindnefs, and thy Truth continually preferve me. li. 1. Have Mercy upon me, O God,according to thy loving Kindness. Ixix. 16. Hear me, O Lord, for thy loving Kindnefs, turn to me according to the Multitude of thy tender Mercies.
lxxxviii. 11. Shall thy loving Kindness be declared in the Grave, or thy Faithfulness in Destruction.
lxxxix. 49. Lord, where are thy loving Kindnesses ?
cxix. 76. Let, I pray thee, thy merciful Kindness, be for my Comfort, according to thy Word.
Pf. cxix. 88. Quicken me after thy loving Kindness, so fhall I keep the Teftimonies of thy Mouth. Ver. 149. 159.
cxliii. 8. Caufe me to hear thy loving Kindness in the Morning, for in thee do I truft.,
118. Thanks for God's Kindness. Pf. xxvi. 3. Thy loving Kindness is before mine Eyes, and I have walked in thy Truth.
xxxi. 21. Bleffed be the Lord, for he hath fhewed me his marvellous Kindness.
xl. 10. I have not concealed thy loving Kindness, and thy Truth. xlviii. 9. We have thought of thy loving Kindnefs, O God, in the midft of thy Temple.
lxiii. 3. Because thy loving Kindness is better than Life, my Lips fhall praise thee.
xcii 2. It is a good thing to fhew forth thy loving Kindness in the Morning, and thy Faithfulness every Night.
ciii. 4. Blefs the Lord, O my Soul, who crowneth thee with loving Kindnefs, and tender Mercies.
cxxxviii. 2. I will worship toward thy holy Temple, and praife thy Name, for thy loving Kindnefs, and for thy Truth, for thou haft magnified thy Word, above all thy Name.
Ifa. Ixii. 7. I will mention the loving Kindnefs of the Lord, and the Praises of the Lord, according to all that he hath bestowed on us, and the great Goodness he hath bestowed, &c.
Grace of God.
119. God is gracious. Gen vi. 8. Noah found Grace in the Eyes of the Lord, Mofes found Grace. Exod 33. 12. 13. 16.
Exod. xxii. 27. The Lord faid, when the Poor cryeth I will hear, for I am gracious.
xxxiii. 19. I will be Gracious to whom I will be Gracious, and I will have Mercy, on whom I will have Mercy.
xxxiv. 6 The Lord God, merciful and gracious, long-fuffering, and abundant in Goodness and Truth. 2 Chr. 30. 9.
2 Kings 13. 23. The Lord was gracious unto Ifrael, (in their Diftrefs)
and had Compaffion on them, and had Refpect unto them, because of his Covenant with Abraham, Ifaac, and Jacob, and would not destroy them, neither caft he them from his Prefence.
Ezr. ix. 8. For a little Space, Grace hath been fhewed from the Lord our God, to leave us a Reminant to escape, and to leave us a Nail in his holy Place, that our God may lighten our Eyes, and give us a Reviving. Neh. ix. 17. Thou art a God ready to pardon, gracious, merciful, flow to Anger, and of great Kindnefs, and forfookeft not thy People.
Pf. lxxvii. 9. Hath God forgotten to be gracious.
lxxxvi. 15. Thou O Lord art a God full of Compaffion, and gracious, long-fuffering, and plenteous in Mercy, and Truth. Pf. 103. 8.111. 4.112.4-116. 5.-145. 8. Joel 2. 13.
Ifa. xxx. 18. Therefore will the Lord wait, that he may be gracious unto you, and therefore will he be exalted that he may have Mercy up
Ver. 19. He will be gracious unto thee, at the Voice of thy Cry, when he heareth it he will anfwer thee.
Jonah iv. 2. Thou art a gracious God, and merciful, flow to Anger, and of great Kindness, and repenteft thee of the Evil. See Am. 5. 5. Zech. 4. 7. Grace, Grace.
120. God's Throne, is a Throne of Grace. Heb. iv. 16. Let us come boldly to the Throne of Grace, that we may obtain Mercy, and find Grace to help in time of Need.
121. God's Spirit is a Spirit of Grace. Heb. x. 29 The Spirit of Grace.
Zech. xii. 10. The Spirit of Grace, and Supplication.
122. Chrift is gracious. Luke iv. 32. Gracious Words proceeded out of his Mouth.
John i. 14. He was full of Grace and Truth.
Ver. 16. Of his Fulnefs have all we received, and Grace for Grace. Acts xv. 11. We believe that through the Grace of our Lord Jesus Christ we shall be faved.
Rom. xvi. 20. The Grace of our Lord Jefus Chrift be with you. 1 Cor. 16. 23. Phil: 4. 23.1 Theff. 5. 28. 2 Theff. 3. 18.
2 Cor. viii. 9. Ye know the Grace of our Lord Jefus Chrift, that though he was rich, yet for your Sakes he became poor, that ye through his Poverty might be rich.
Eph. i. 7. We have Redemption through his Blood, the Forgiveness of Sins according to the Riches of his Grace.
1 Pet. ii. 3. If fo be ye have tafted, that the Lord is gracious.
123. The Grace of God in the Oeconomy of Man's Salvation. In Election Rom. xi. 5. There is a Remnant according to the Election of Grace. Eph. 1. 4. 6.
Ver. 6. And if by Grace, then it is no more of Works, otherwise Grace is no more Grace..
124. Calling is of Grace. Gal. i. 15. God who feparated me from my Mother's Womb, called me by his Grace to reveal his Son in me. 'See 2 Theff. 1. 11, 12.
2 Tim. i. 9. God hath faved us, and called us with an holy Calling, not according to our Works, but according to his own Purpose and Grace, which was given us in Chrift Jefus, before the World began.
1 Pet. v. 16. The God of all Grace who hath called us unto his eternal Glory by Chrift Jefus, make you perfect, stable, strengthen and settle you.
125. Juftification is of Grace: Rom. iii. 24. Being juftified freely by his Grace, through the Redemption that is in Jefus Chrift. Ch. 4. 16. Gal. ii. 20. I do not fruftrate the Grace of God, if Righteoufnefs came by the Law, then is Chrift dead in vain.
v. 4. Chrift is become of none Effect to you, whofoever of you are juftified by the Law, ye are fallen from Grace. See Rom. 5. 15. 17.
126. Pardon of Sin is through Grace. Eph. i. 7. In Chrift we have Redemption through his Blood the Forgiveness of Sin, according to the Riches of his Grace.
127. Adoption through Grace. Eph i. 5. God having predeftinated us to the Adoption of Children by Jefus Chrift, to himself according to the good Pleasure of his Will.
Ver. 6. To the Praife of the Glory of his Grace, wherein he hath made us accepted in the beloved.
128. Sanctifying Grace or Sanctification through Grace. Pf. Ixxxiv. 11. The Lord God is a Sun and Shield, the Lord will give Grace and Glory, and no good Thing will he with-hold from them that walk uprightly.
Prov. iii. 24. He fcorneth the Scorners, but giveth Grace to the' lowly.
Jam. iv. 16. He refifteth the Proud, but giveth Grace to the Humble. 1 Pet. 5. 5.
2 Cor. ix. 8. God is able to make all Grace abound toward you, that ye always having all Suffering in all Things may abound to every good Work. Ver. 14.
xii. 9. The Lord faid my Grace is fufficient for thee, my Strength is made perfect in Weakness.
129. The Gospel is of Grace given. John i. 17. The Law was given by Mofes, but Grace and Truth came by Jefus Chrift
Acts xiii. 43. Paul and Barnabas exhorted Chriftians to continue in the Grace of God.
xiv. 3. The Lord gave Teftimony to the Word of his Grace, and granted Signs and Wonders to be done in Confirmation of it.
xx. 24. I teftify the Gofpei of the Grace of God.
Ver. 32. I recommend you to God, and to the Word of his Grace, which is able to build you up, and to give you an Inheritance among all them that are fanctified.
Rom. v. 2. By Jefus Christ we have Accefs by Faith, unto this Grace wherein we ftand and rejoice, in Hope of the Glory of God.
vi. 14. Sin shall not have Dominion over you, for ye are not under the Law, but under Grace. Ver. 15.
2 Cor. vi. 1. We beseech you, that ye receive not the Grace of God
viii. 1. We do you to wit, (we make known to you) of the Grace of
God bestowed on the Churches.
Gal. i. 6. I marvel that ye are fo foon removed from him, that called you unto the Grace of Chrift.
Phil. i. 7. Ye are all Partakers of my Grace.
Col. i. 6. The Gospel bringeth forth Fruit in you, fince the Day ye heard of it, and knew the Grace of God.
Tit. ii. 11. The Grace of God that bringeth Salvation, hath appeared unto all Men.
Ver. 12. Teaching us that denying Ungodliness and worldly Lufts, we should live foberly, righteously, and godly, in this prefent World. Ver. 13. Looking for the bleffed Hope, &c.
Heb. xii. 15. Looking diligently left any Man fail of the Grace of
1 Pet. i. 10. The Prophets prophefied of the Grace that should come
V. 12. This is the true Grace of God wherein ye ftand.
Jude, Ver. 4. Ungodly Men turn the Grace of God into Lasciviousnefs.
130. Giving Alms called Grace. 2 Cor. iv. 15.-8. 6. 7. 19. 131. Minifterial Abilities for publishing the Gospel are of Grace. Acts xiv. 26. The Apoftles had been recommended to the Grace of God, for the Work of the Ministry which they fulfilled. Ch. 15. 40. Rom. i. 5. By whom (Chrift) we have received Grace and Apoftlefhip, for Obedience to the Faith among all Nations.
3. I fay through the Grace given unto me, to every Man that is among you, not to think of himself more highly than he ought to think. Ver. 6. Having Gifts differing, according to the Grace that is given to us, let us exercise them, &c. 1 Pet. 4. 7. 10.
xv. 15. I have written the more boldly unto you, because of the Grace that is given to me of God.
Ver. 16. That I fhould be a Minister.
1 Cor. iii. 10. According to the Grace of God given unto me as a wife Mafter Builder, I have laid the Foundation.
Gal. ii. 9. When the Brethren perceived the Grace of God given unto me, they gave the right Hand of Fellowship. See Eph. 3. 2. 7. 8.
132. The effects of the Gospel in a fanctified Nature and Practice, called Grace. Acts iv. 33. Great Grace was upon them all.
xi. 23. When Barnabas had seen the Grace of God, he was glad, and exhorted them all, that with Purpofe of Heart, they would cleave unto the Lord.
1 Cor. i. 4. I thank my God always on your behalf, for the Grace of God, which is given you by Jefus Chrift.
xv. 10. By the Grace of God I am what I am, and his Grace which was bestowed on me was not in vain, but I laboured more abundantly than they all, yet not I but the Grace of God which was with me.
2 Cor. i. 12. Our rejoicing is this, the Teftimony of our Confcience, that in Simplicity and godly Sincerity, not with fefhly Wisdom, but by the Grace of God we had our Converfation in the World.
1 Tim. i. 14. The Grace of our Lord was exceeding abundant, with Faith and Love, which is in Chrift Jefus.
2 Tim. ii, 1. Be strong in the Grace which is in Chrift Jefus. 2 Pet. iii. 18. Grow in Grace and in the Knowledge of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.
Heb. xii. 28. Wherefore we receiving a Kingdom that cannot be
moved, let us have Grace whereby we may serve God, acceptably with Reverence and godly Fear.
Heb. xiii. 9. Be not carried about with diverse and strange Doctrines, for it is a good Thing that the Heart be established with Grace. 133. Faith through Grace. Acts xviii. 27. Apollos helped them much who had believed thro' Grace.
134. Hope thro' Grace. 2 Theff. ii. 16. Now the Lord Jefus Chrift himself, and God even our Father, which hath loved us, and hath given us everlafting Confolation and good Hope, through Grace,
Ver. 17. Comfort your Hearts, and stablish you in every good Word and Work.
135. Prayer and Praife thro' Grace. Zech. xii. 10. I will pour upon the House of David, and upon the Inhabitants of Jerufalem, the Spirit of Grace and Supplication.
Col. iii. 16. Singing with Grace in your Hearts..
136. Salvation is of Grace. Eph. ii. 5.7. When we were dead in Sins, he hath quickened us, together with Chrift, (by Grace ye are faved) That in Ages to come, he might fhew the exceeding Riches of his Grace, in his Kindness toward us, thro' Jefus Christ.
Ver. 8. For by Grace ye are faved thro' Faith, and that not of your felves, it is the Gift of God.
Heb. ii. 9. Jefus Chrift, by the grace of God, did tafte Death for every Man.
1 Pet. i. 13. Be fober, and hope unto the End, for the Grace that is to be brought unto you at the Revelation of Jefus Chrift.
iii. 7. Hufbands and Wives live together, as being Heirs of the Grace of Life.
137. Grace prayed for. Gen. xliii. 29. Jofeph faid to Benjamin, God be gracious unto thee my Son..
Numb. vi. 23. On this wife ye fhall blefs the Children of Ifrael.
Ver. 25: The Lord make his Face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee,
Ver. 26. And lift up his Countenance upon thee, and give thee
Pf. cxix. 29. Grant me thy Law graciously.
Ifa. xxxiii. 2. Lord be gracious unto us, we have waited for
Hof. xiv. 2. Take away all Iniquity, receive us graciously.
Rom. i. 7. Grace to you, and Peace from God our Father, and
the Lord Jefus Chrift. 1 Cor. 1. 3. 2 Cor. 1. 2. Gal. 1. 3. Eph. Col. 1. 2. i Theff. 1. 1. 2 Theff. 1. 2. Philem.
1. 2. Phil. 1. 2.
2 Cor. xiii. 14. The Grace of our Lord Jefus Chrift, and the Love of God, and the Communion of the Holy Ghoft, be with you all. Amen.
Gal. vi. 18. The Grace of our Lord Jefus Chrift be with your Spirit. Rev. 22. 21.
Eph. vi. 24. Grace be with all them that love our Lord Jefus Chria in Sincerity. Amen.