« AnteriorContinua »
WORKS BY DR. CARPENTER:
SOLD BY E. T. WHITFIELD.
An APOSTOLICAL HARMONY of the GOSPELS: founded upon the most ancient opinion respecting the Duration of our Saviour's Ministry, and exhibiting the succession of events in close accordance with the order of the two Apostolical Evangelists with Dissertations, Notes, and Maps. Second Edition, dedicated (by permission) to the Queen. Price 12s. cloth.
DISSERTATIONS prefixed to the above. Price 5s. "The ACCEPTABLE YEAR of the LORD." A Brief Narrative of our Saviour's Ministry. Price 6d.
ALSO, BY R. L. CARPENTER.
MEMOIRS of the LIFE of the REV. LANT CARPENTER, LL. D.: with Selections from his Correspondence: with a Portrait. 8vo, pp. 538. Price 12s., cloth.
A SHORT ACCOUNT of the LIFE of Dr. CARPENTER. (Published by the Christian Tract Society.) 6d. DISCOURSES, and Devotional Services. Price 7s.
PUBLICATIONS FROM THE OBERLIN PRESS.
1. SELECTIONS from the PSALMS, &c., arranged for Chanting: 1s. 6d. cloth. E. Whitfield.
2. The YOUNG CHRISTIAN'S HYMN BOOK. 3d. cloth. E. Whitfield.
3. MORNING and EVENING MEDITATIONS for Every Day in a Month. A new Edition, prepared for popular use, with Prayers. 2s. cloth. W. Horsell.
4. The OBERLIN TRACTS, No. 1-25. Each in Sixpenny Packets, containing 144 pages, or in Assorted Packets. Lists may be had on application. W. Horsell.
5. The HELPER: First Series, 9d. stitched. W. Horsell.
6. SONGS of PROGRESS and AFFECTION, for the People. The Third Edition. Price Three half-pence, stiff covers: 3d. cloth, strong. W. Horsell.