« AnteriorContinua »
9. The Day of Judgment shall surely come
10. The Last Judgment, open and universal
11. Immediate Consequences of the Last Judgment
12. Consummation and End of all temporal Things
Extracts from Scripture, Book of Common Prayer,
OF ETERNAL LIFE.
1. What is meant by Eternal Life
2. Eternal Life spoken of as a Reward
3. General Nature of the blessedness of Everlasting
4. Blessedness may be supposed to consist in the bea-
tific Vision of the Deity-Love-and Joy..................
By the same Author,
A LETTER addressed to the Rev. WILLIAM MARSH, Vicar of St. Peter's, Colchester, on the Nature and Tendency of certain Religious Principles frequently, but improperly, denominated Evangelical. Fourth Edition, Price 2s.
A SECOND LETTER addressed to the Rev. WILLIAM MARSH, Vicar of St. Peter's, Colchester, contrasting the Doctrines of the Church of England, from the Reformation to the present Time, with those Principles which have frequently, but improperly been denominated Evangelical ; and containing some further Remarks on the Subject of Innocent Amusements. Second Edition, Price 2s. 6d.
The ELGIN MARBLES; with an abridged Historical and Topographical Account of Athens. Illustrated with Forty Plates, drawn and selected by the Author. Vol. I. Price 17.
ELEMENTS of CONCHOLOGY, according to the Linnæan System, illustrated by Twenty-eight Plates, drawn from Nature, by the Author. Second Edition, Price 16s.
last before all insert to
8 for setting of read set a
11 after CомMUNION insert Collect
9 for through read in
2 from the bottom, for knows read know
10 from the bottom, dele from
4 from the bottom, for formed read constructed 5 for ones read one's