« AnteriorContinua »
1,7. An exhortation to resist the 1013. That we ought not to con-
sent when invited to transgress.
3. 1. Exhortations to various duties. 1016. Religion the way of plea-
santness and peace.
3. 19. Further exhortations to duty. 1017. Of knowing the right means
towards life eternal.
17. 1. Proverbs on various subjects. 1040. Against returning evil for
good unto God.
17. 14. Proverbs on various sub- 1041. Of reverently studying di-
out by the men of Hezekiah. the world with plenteousness.
28. 1. Proverbs of Solomon copied 1061. The joy which is felt when
out by the men of Hezekiah. the righteous prosper.
28. 14. Proverbs of Solomon copied 1062. Against robbing God of the
out by the men of Hezekiah. honour due to Him.
29. 1. Proverbs of Solomon copied 1063. The abuse and use of God's
out by the men of Hezekiah. good gifts.
29. 14. Proverbs of Solomon copied 1064. Causes of the abundance of
out by the men of Hezekiah. ungodliness.
30. 1. The first part of the words 1065. Of being contented with
help to humble us.
which his mother taught him. wife.
Solomon's Song 1-8.